To all members of the Club.
As already anticipated via email, the Summer Programme is here.
Wednesdays and Fridays club shooting will open at 4pm (if you work, you are welcome to join afterwards) while all Sundays will be club tournaments.
All shooting sessions (targets layout, and shooting timing) will be controlled by a Field Captain according to Archery GB Rules of Shooting safety measures.
All Fridays, from 6pm until about 7.30pm (…might depends on Coronation Street or Emmerdale as our coach always say…) there will be coaching nights.
We also plan for some Sundays to shoot all day, as rounds will take longer to complete and BBQs are penciled down (relatives and family spectators are welcome too).
A World Record Status Tournament (open to all clubs) is coming in September, so, lots of fun in the pipelines.
- Sunday 5th June – Metric II – Full Sunday Shooting
- Sunday 12th June – Western
- Sunday 19th June – Half Metric III
- Sunday 26th June – St. Nicholas
- Sunday 3rd July – American
- Sunday 10th July – Windsor – Full Sunday Shooting
- Sunday 17th July Bristol II – Club Championship – Full Sunday Shooting – BBQ
- Sunday 24th July – Half Metric III – Club Meeting
- Sunday 31st July – Hereford/Bristol1 – Full Sunday Shooting – BBQ
- Sunday 7th August – Windsor – Full Sunday Shooting
- Sunday 14th August – Metric II
- Sunday 21st August – Windsor – Full Sunday Shooting – BBQ – Club Meeting
- Sunday 28th August – Half Metric III
- Sunday 4th September – WA1440 – Open Tournament World Record Status
- Sunday 11th September – Metric II
- Sunday 18th September – Windsor – Full Sunday Shooting – Club meeting
- Sunday 25th September – Bristol II
- Sunday 2nd October – American – Full Sunday Shooting – BBQ (end of year BBQ)
- Sunday 9th October – Warwick
- Sunday 16th October – 252
- Sunday 23th October – Warwick
- Sunday 30th October – Clean up and ready for indoor